Sheraton Crystal City Hotel
August 29 - September 1
• Eben Alexander, MD, FACS, My Journey to Heaven and The Eternity of Souls and Their Connections.
• Anita Moorjani, The Gift of Life.
• Mary Neal, MD, Facing Loss With Joy and Gratitude.
• Jeffery Olsen, I Knew Their Hearts: A journey beyond the veil.
• Christophor Coppes, Looking for Consolation in Religion ~ But which one?
• Bill Guggenheim, Hello from Heaven: The life-after-death side of grief.
• Eben Alexander, MD, FACS, My Journey to Heaven (Thursday evening, August 29). Dr. Alexander, a renowned academic neurosurgeon, spent 54 years honing his scientific worldview. He thought he knew how the brain and mind worked. A transcendental Near-Death Experience (NDE), in which he was driven to the brink of death and spent a week deep in coma from an inexplicable brain infection, changed all of that – completely! He was shocked to find the hyper-reality of that spiritual realm, which many had reported in NDEs. He has spent the last two and a half years reconciling his rich spiritual experience with contemporary physics and cosmology. His spiritual experience is totally consistent with the leading edges of scientific understanding today. Together, science and spirituality will thrive in a symbiosis offering the most profound insight into fundamental Truth, yielding unimaginable power. The keystone is in global progression of individual conscious awakening. Dr. Alexander experienced a vivid journey into the afterlife. He was guided by an angelic being and shown the Divine Source. He then returned to his physical body, experienced a miraculous healing, and went on to write the book Proof of Heaven. What Dr. Alexander confirms is that our life on planet Earth is a "test" of personal growth, and that the way to make progress in this test is to overcome evil while spreading love and compassion.
• Eben Alexander, MD, FACS, The Eternity of Souls and Their Connections (Sunday morning, September 1). Dr. Eben Alexander openly shares his passionate understanding that Consciousness is the Most Profound Mystery in the Universe. He plans to invite conference attendees to consider his strong Spiritual beliefs about Grief and Loss which were discovered in his life-changing Near Death Experience. Dr. Alexander truly regards Connectedness and Love and the importance of unencumbered communication with significant others.
• Anita Moorjani, The Gift of Life (Friday morning, August 30). If the doctors were right, Anita Moorjani would not be here today. She should have died on February 2nd, 2006. On that day, she fell into a deep coma as her organs shut down as a result of end stage lymphoma (cancer of the lymph glands), which had ravaged her body for the last four years. Now that her body was finally shutting down, the doctors told her family that these were her final hours. During this seminar, Anita will relay in detail to the audience what she experienced during the 30-hour coma where she felt she had entered another realm, and speak in detail about her sense of timelessness, her encounters with her deceased loved ones, the tapestry of life that connects us all, and most importantly, what it was that finally saved her life and brought her back from death’s door.
• Mary Neal, MD, Facing Loss With Joy and Gratitude (Saturday morning, August 31). Dr. Mary Neal will share experiences in her personal journey that have led to the understanding, daily choice, and trust she embraces following her Near Death Experience. Along her spiritual path, Mary has encountered multiple levels of Grief and Loss which enhance her vision of the Meaning of Life.
• Jeffery Olsen, I Knew Their Hearts: A journey beyond the veil (Friday morning, August 30). In 1997 I was in a terrible automobile accident, which took the life of my wife and youngest child and nearly took my own life as well. I sustained intense injuries including the amputation of my left leg above the knee. At that time I had an NDE and continued to experience profound spiritual insights during my 6 month long hospital stay and 18 surgeries. I learned the connection and ‘oneness’ we all share as human kind, as well as the awareness that life does not end at death. I also became aware of the beauty and order of our lives, no matter the difficulty. Each life is a gift from the universe, allowing us to experience what we came here to learn.
• Christophor Coppes, Looking for Consolation in Religion ~ But which one? (Saturday morning, August 31). Loss of a loved one can be very painful. Looking for consolation in religion may help, since religions seem to be able to tell us where we will go after death. However, different religions seem to hold different views and on top of that, each of them seems to believe that they have a monopoly on the truth. That is why comparing essences of religions with essences of NDEs can be helpful in finding consolation. The conclusion of this comparison is that true essences of each of the five studied religions can be found in NDEs, but not the other way around. Not all essences of NDEs can be found in each of the religions. Therefore, NDEs seem to be more universal and more encompassing than each of the religions individually.
• Bill Guggenheim, Hello from Heaven: The life-after-death side of grief. (Sunday morning, September 1). Through his research, Bill Guggenheim recognized that spiritual experiences such as ADCs offer hope, love, and comfort for thousands of people throughout the world. He treasures many years of witnessing “Healing Grief” aspects of ADCs. Bill will reflect on a wealth of responses he has received from grieving individuals as they found Peace by knowing After Death Communication (ADC) Experiences confirm Life and Love are Eternal. His presentation promises to be an interactive session which he feels blessed to conduct.
Full List of Speakers and Titles