- Last Updated: Sunday, 09 May 2021 02:40
Founded in 1981, IANDS is a membership-based, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that promotes research, education, and support around near-death experiences and related experiences. Our mission is to advance a global understanding of these experiences. We envision a future in which all people embrace near-death and related experiences as sources of meaning and inspiration for a better world.
If you are not currently an IANDS member, we kindly invite you to join our organization.
Why Join IANDS?
- Make a difference in the world.
- Be part of an inclusive, accepting community.
- Change the public perception of death and dying.
- Help end discrimination against people who have NDEs and related experiences.
- Receive members-only discounts and opportunities.
- Get our quarterly Vital Signs magazine exclusively for members only.
- Enjoy our popular monthly near-death or near-death-like accounts.
- Support NDE research and the publication of the Journal of Near-Death Studies.
- Receive helpful information, resources, and educational offerings.
- Provide valuable information, resources, and educational offerings to the world.
- And much more.
You are here for a reason. We hope you will stay in touch!