Featuring Anita Moorjani, Suzanne Giesemann, Maggie Callanan, Laurin Bellg and many more!
At the Embassy Suites by Hilton – Orlando, Lake Buena Vista South
Near-death experiences (NDEs) and near-death-like experiences often result in a greater sense of well-being and purpose in life. But the journey of integrating the experience is often fraught with challenges as well. NDErs themselves, the professionals who care for them and their families, and NDE educators and researchers, all have a role in helping NDErs stay on the path to healing and wholeness—and in helping humanity to use knowledge of NDEs to pursue this path. We invite you to join us as we explore this path together!
We will again have two sessions:
- Healthcare-Education-Research-Science (HERS) Session (Thursday, all day)
- General Session (Friday through Sunday).
- Early Bird registration ends May 3rd at 11:59 PM.
- Wednesday afternoon, July 27: Group Leaders seminar
- Thursday, July 28: Healthcare-Education-Research-Science (HERS) Session: presentations, healings
- Friday–Sunday, July 29–31: General Session: presentations, workshops, healings
- Hotel rooms: $129 (single and double occupancy, $10 each additional person)