We are pleased to present the new IANDS web site layout! Here are the main improvements:
- A new overall "look" with our new logo and style that's easier to read
- Responsive layout that scales automatically for mobile devices
- A simplified menu structure: better organized -- it's easier to find things
- An improved NDE submission form: more questions requested by researchers, you can save and complete the form at a later time
We have fixed many problems with the existing site, but there may still be problems: if you find a problem, please report it to us.
Also, there are still a few things we need to complete:
- Some links on some of the pages may not work properly -- please report them to us
- Some functions on the Professional Networking Directory will not work right away
THANK YOU! Many people spent many months' work to make this change. Chuck Swedrock and Robert Mays of the Technology Committee spearheaded the work. And our webmaster, Anneliese Fox, of Nutmeg Web Service put in many, many hours over the past 10 months to make this happen.