Near-Death Experience Information and Research is a website for NDErs to participate in ongoing research studies and for researchers to advertise their current research. If you are a near-death experiencer (NDEr), consider participating in one or more of these ongoing research studies.
The website was developed and is maintained by Cheryl Fracasso, Ph.D. This website provides a central place for researchers to advertise any NDE research that is currently underway and provides a database of NDErs who wish to participate in future research that can be shared with NDE researchers.
If you believe you have had an NDE and are interested in participating in future research, you can add your information to a participant list to share with NDE researchers. A variety of research studies is currently underway.
- Near-Death Experiences and the Potential Electromagnetic After-Effects - An exploratory study on the potential electromagnetic after-effects of NDEs, conducted by Cheryl Fracasso, Ph.D. and co-investigators Kenneth Ring, Ph.D. and Harris Friedman, Ph.D.
- Effects of Health Professionals' Reactions to NDE Disclosures - Dr. Jan Holden and Dr. Bruce Greyson are examining the effects of telling health professionals and clergy members of NDEs.
- Cases of Physical Interaction(s) During NDEs - Ongoing study of reports from NDers about interactions with smell, sound, touch and light.
- Two studies: One on Parenting and the Other on the Appropriateness of Various Surveys - NDEr Ryan Rominger Ph.D is conducting two projects. Study 1 focuses on NDEs and parenting. Study 2 focuses on a variety of surveys and their appropriateness.
- The Difference Between NDErs and Non-NDErs in Familial Clusters - Madelaine Lawrence is focusing on NDErs and non-NDErs in familial groups.
Last Updated ( Saturday, 16 June 2012 23:42 )